Tax forms to receive payment from USA

Members Only
This resource takes you through the forms you need to complete when working for, and receiving payment from, a US based commissioner if you are not a US tax payer. Some of this advice is specific to UK illustrators, we have indicated where to source information if the different details are required if you live outside of the UK.  You will need to complete the paperwork in order to receive your full payment, without US tax being deducted.
Exclusive Content; to access simply or JOIN NOW
The AOI equips Illustrators for success with dedicated information, support and opportunities.
Learn more about membership today

WIA2023 -Winners Announced!
#WIA2023 - A global celebration of great illustration. The Winners have been announced and you can explore them on the WIA2023 Showcase
AOI Directories Listing contacts for 350 UK Commissioners across three sectors. Buy now!
AOI members! Book your 1-1 Portfolio Consultation today!
Guide to Law & Business book
"An essential guide for all practicing illustrators" Purchase digital version today!
Get seen by commissioners with a 20 image Folio.


Join our mailing list to get the latest news.