Tax forms to receive payment from Europe and Rest of World

Members Only
This resource takes you through the processes you need to complete when working for, and receiving payment from, a commissioner based in a country which is not your own. You will need to complete the correct paperwork in order to receive your full payment, otherwise that country's tax may be deducted from your fee before payment is issued.
Exclusive Content; to access simply or JOIN NOW
The AOI equips Illustrators for success with dedicated information, support and opportunities.
Learn more about membership today

WIA2023 -Winners Announced!
#WIA2023 - A global celebration of great illustration. The Winners have been announced and you can explore them on the WIA2023 Showcase
AOI Directories Listing contacts for 350 UK Commissioners across three sectors. Buy now!
AOI members! Book your 1-1 Portfolio Consultation today!
Guide to Law & Business book
"An essential guide for all practicing illustrators" Purchase digital version today!
Get seen by commissioners with a 20 image Folio.


Join our mailing list to get the latest news.