This is the AOI starter package. It offers unparalleled support and is suitable for illustrators at any stage of their career.
- Unlimited access to the Members Helpline via phone or email Monday-Friday 10am-4pm for tailored direct information on licensing, ethics, contracts and professional practice. Anything at all just drop us a line!
- Access to Members-Only web content including extensive information on professional practice, industry insights, legal documents, features, contracts, copyright, finance etc. and the Inside Illustration suite of content.
- Fortnightly newsletter with illustration news, events and offers.
- Free copy of issue 42 of Varoom magazine.
- 1-1 Portfolio Consultation is exclusively available for members at £30. This one hour session is presented online. Sessions can respond to your particular needs, but often explore how best to prepare your portfolio to suit your desired market, or how to successfully change direction from your current style.
- Free one hour consultation with a registered Chartered Accountant. In the one hour consultation you can expect; a basic overview of how to keep records of your business income and expenses, guidance on how to register with HMRC, some basic rules on tax returns, self employed tax and National Insurance and tips on how to avoid the traps of self-employment.
- Exclusive member opportunities and discounts on events, products and publications.
- Promotion of news, commissions, exhibitions and projects through the AOI Social Media channels.
- 10% discount on Bikini Lists, giving AOI members access to the most accurate, up-to-date database of Creative Buyers in the World.
- Access to Pricing Calculator
- Discounted insurance deals inc Public Liability, Professional Indemnity, Sickness and Technology
- 1-1 Business Strategy Consultation is exclusively available for members at £35. This one hour session is online and looks to get you set up with a full business plan to increase your financial stability and progress your career year on year.
- Business and Client Negotiation Insights Series; As part of our new Business Empowerment Campaign we ask high profile illustrators, agents and commissioners in-depth questions around taking control of their business, finance, mental health and how to negotiation successfully!
Please note that the Monthly billing option is available only to members based in the UK and EU. The Monthly billing is not to be confused for a monthly subscription, but a way to spread payment for 12 months. The yearly membership fee has to be paid in full.
If you choose to pay by monthly direct debit, your annual membership will renew automatically each year. If you do not wish to renew your membership for the following year, you will need to cancel your membership 30 days in advance of your next renewal date