**Due to Covid-19 we are sadly unable to send any physical items (including welcome packs) until staff return to the office. This does not affect memberships subscriptions, consultations, webinars or directories. Thank you for understanding. Keep well.**
This Membership is for Universities and Higher Education Colleges teaching illustration.
What your College membership includes
- AOI 2 hour illustration business masterclass covering contracts, client negotiation, licensing and self promotion
- Up to 30* subscriptions per issue to Varoom, the Illustration magazine offering a unique combination of industry insight and critical comment. *UK only
- 1 free ‘Illustrator’s Guide to Law and Business Practice’ for your library/studio on initial membership purchase
- Discounted Membership for all your current students
- Discounted Membership for your lecturers
- Access to hundreds of Members Only Resources on the Website
- Promotion for your students via our Members News across AOI Social Media platforms
Key benefits to your college are:
- An Interactive talk delivering on transformative education targets providing tangible employment skills, such as tips on contract negotiations and licensing.
- AOI resources equipping students for the industry, increasing likelihood of graduate employment.
- AOI membership demonstrating a collaboration between your college and the industry.
- Increased graduate employment demonstrating your college’s contribution to the sector, thereby raising its profile.
- Increased understanding of contracts and licensing by graduates meaning they are less likely to accept poor contracts which erode their potential to sustain a career, offering an alumni legacy.
- AOI membership and myriad of benefits should improve student’s satisfaction with teaching and learning.