| ProfessionalWhy did you make this work:
The editor extracted important factors from each month’s research report so that I could illustrate covers that captured the key theme of each issue.
1. HIV and alcohol use disorders
2. Youth at risk of HIV: the US prevention crisis
3. Safer conception among couples where one partner has HIV
4. New drugs & methods for pre-exposure prophylaxis
5. HIV treatment for those with renal failure
How was the illustration used:
Journal covers for “The Lancet HIV” throughout 2019.
How did you make this work:
Created digitally in Photoshop.Commissioner Name :
Commissioner Company :
The Lancet HIV
Born in the Japanese countryside, Kouzou spent his childhood surrounded by a wealth of nature. Having graduated from the Department of Animal Science and Biotechnology in Tokyo, plants and animals remain at the heart of his work as a freelance illustrator. Now represented by Folio Art.