Hosted by SOHO CURIOUS & CO founder Sarah Williams, we will be inviting a selection of leaders from across the creative world to show how they use their innate curiosity to create art, build their business and help others.
We will be joined by:
- Innovative and responsible fashion brand RÆBURN, who’s RÆMADE ethos has pioneered the reworking of surplus fabrics and garments to create distinctive and functional pieces.
- Award winning fine artist BRAN SYMONDSON, who through his work, looks at the human species as a whole and the impact we have on the environment.
- Story telling platform STORIES BEHIND THINGS, who celebrate conscious and mindful consumption.
- HELP REFUGEES, a refugee charity with minimal overheads and maximum impact. They are the unstoppable force behind the Choose Love campaign.
- THE BOTANIST gin which is conceived distilled & hand crafted on the island of Islay in Scotland will be providing us with bespoke cocktails for the evening.
- The wonderfully creative and considered HOUSE OF CANS will be providing us with beer.
- Award winning, locally grown, vegan and delicious BRAVE foods will be keeping us topped up with roasted peas.
Happy days! Looking forward to seeing you there.
Team Soho Curious & Co