This is the membership intended for an agency representing professional illustrators.
Agent Membership benefits include:
- Affiliate Illustrator Membership available for all of your represented illustrators - all of the benefits of an Illustrator Membership but at a discounted fee of £135.
- Exclusive Access to Members-Only Sections of the website which includes the updated and extensive Pricing Survey to help research what illustration fees are being achieved, submission forms, documents, interviews, articles, industry insights and the AOI Members Community.
- 10 copies per issue of our award-winning quarterly newspaper Varoom – The Illustration Report, which takes an international perspective to trends and professional practice. Varoom is usually £8 per issue, meaning Agency Members receive £320 worth of Varoom Newspapers each year, included in their Membership.
- Submissions to our AOI Members News, a platform showcasing the exhibitions, commissions, collaborations and news of AOI Members. Agencies can submit news of their illustrator's exhibitions, commissions etc
- Active support of on-going campaigning for ethical standards in the profession addressing the changing laws on copyright ownership. The AOI are active members of groups such as Pro-Action (http://pro-action.org.uk/), the British Copyright Council, who lobby government on copyright and related issues, the Creators Rights Alliance and the European Illustrators Forum.
- Promoting and profiling of represented illustrators work through the AOI Portfolios website at discounted costs.
- Discounts on AOI publications: The Illustrator's Guide To Law and Business, an indispensable resource for all practicing illustrators and the frequently revised Editorial, Publishing and Advertising client directories.
Annual Agent Membership Fee - £205
(Payment must be made as one-off payment of £205)
Agent Members will be asked to confirm they will abide by the AOI Agent Code of Practice. This will be supplied by AOI Membership.